Short Essay for Pakistani Students | All Classes

Download Short Essay for All Classes in Pakistan.

Dear teachers and students, We are offering you the easiest and best essay that you can download from our web. All these essays are written in a very simple style which students can easily memorize and get good marks in the exam.

Read / Download the Short Essay

Quaid-e-Azam) He is the founder of Pakistan. Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah was born on 25th December, 1876 in Karachi. His father name was Poonja Jinnah. His father was a leather merchant. He passed his matriculation from Karachi. Then he went London for higher education. He was an expert lawyer...

A House on FireI have often heard that smoking is harmful to health. However, it was only last Sunday that...

My First Day at College Essay My first day at college is a memorable day in my life. As soon as I took my last paper of Matriculation exams, I planned to visit various colleges for the admissions in Pre-classes. I began to visit various colleges along with my two other friends.The pre-classes were...

My Ambition English Essay A man without any ambition cannot progress in this world. He achieves nothing in life. He has no goal or destination. He does not have any desire to make a start. He tosses about like a straw in the wind. So, every young person should have an ambition for his career.It...

Citizenship Essay for Grade 10th, 9th As Oprah Winfrey said “Education begins a gentleman, actions complete him." A citizen is a person who is a national of his country. Citizenship means "to work for the nation's prosperity. It is said: "It doesn't matter how small one is, one can still make a...

Social & Cultural Diversity Essay Grade 10th, 9th Diversity means the existence of different cultures, customs, beliefs, traditions and languages in a place or different places at a given point in time. Diversity resembles the mix of different ingredients with the masala (spices) in a mixed vegetable...

Essay on Allama Iqbal OR My Favourite Poet Birth and education Allama Iqbal was born in Sialkot on 7th November. Your...

My Class Room 1) My classroom is very beautiful. 2) My classroom is very big. 3) My classroom is very neat...

The Cat 1)This is my cat. 2) Its name is mano.3) It has two eyes. 4) It has a tail. 5) Its color is brown and white. 6) It has four legs. 7) I keep it with care. 8) It drinks milk. 9) It is very cute. 10) I like it very much. ...

My Pen 1)This is a pen. 2) It is my pen. 3) It is a beautiful pen. 4)  It is made of steel. 5) It has a cap. 6) It has a nib. 7) I write with it. 8)  It is a very keep it in my pocket.9) Its color is blue. 10) I like it very much. ...

My Best Friend 1) I have many friends. 2) Mr. Jaffar is my best friend. 3) We are class fellow. 4) He is very punctual....

My Cap 1) I have a cap. 2) It is very nice cap. 3) Its colour is red. 4) I keep it on my head. 5) I bought it from the bazaar. 6) Its price is 100 RS. 7) My friends also like it. 8) It looks like Jinnah cap. 9) I keep it with care.  10) I like it very much. ...

The Book 1) This is a book. 2) It is my book. 3) It is an English book. 4) It has a cover. 5) I keep it my bag. 6) It is a nice book. 7) It is a colour full book. 8) Its price is 200 RS. 9) It has many pictures. 10) I like it very much...

My School 1) My school name is Govt. High school. 2) Its building is very grand. 3) There are many rooms in my school. 4) All rooms are airy. 5) There are many teachers in my school. 6) It has a lab. 7) It has a playground. 8) It has a canteen. 9) It has twenty five rooms. 10) I like it very mu...

Read / View more Essays? Click here