Essay A House on Fire for 10th and 12th Class

Essay No. 1:

A House on Fire

I have often heard that smoking is harmful to health. However, it was only last Sunday that I realized that it could destroy the entire house and endanger the lives of the residents.

Last Sunday, as I woke up a little early in the morning, I heard a loud noise from outside in the street. First, I dismissed it because of a heated argument between two quarrelsome neighbors who had recently moved from another city to our street.

The noise, however, was so loud I couldn't help but go outside. I was surprised to see people running towards the east side of the street. They had buckets of water and sand in their hands.

As I looked east, I saw tall, fiery flames and clouds of smoke. Without wasting a moment, I moved towards the flames.
Add caption

Essay No. 2:

A House on Fire

It was midnight when the hands of the clock joined the palms. There was a deep silence on all sides. I was enjoying a good night's sleep in my room with my younger brother. Suddenly, I woke up to the sound of footsteps outside. It was as if people were running on the road. I got up and peeked out the window. I found out that my friend Roshan's house was on fire. I immediately. Arrived on the spot.

The house was completely engulfed in flames. A strong wind kindled a fire. The flames sent clouds of smoke into the sky. The owner of the house was beating her chest, shouting, "I'm the ex !, I've lost everything!" Articles were scattered in the streets. There was a never ending rush and excitement. Many were fetching buckets of water while others set it on fire. I joined them too, we tried our best to start a fire, but all our efforts were in vain.

Soon the whole building was burnt to ashes.

The fire brigade rang. Wasn't there at any time. Activists in brass helmets rushed to the scene and contained the blaze in half an hour. Thank God, the neighboring houses survived.

 It is said that this was due to the negligence of the servant who smoked heavily. Smoking his pipe, he slipped to sleep. The burning ash from the pipe fell down and set the bed on fire. The fire soon spread throughout the building.

The damage was estimated at more than half a million. Everyone was sympathetic to the affected family. He was shifted to a nearby house and an emergency meeting of all the elders of the colony was called. It was decided that the renovation of the house would be a joint venture of the people.

 May God save everyone from such a calamity but we have to be very careful to stay away from such an event and when we face it arrogantly because life is another name for a struggle.

Essay No. 3:

A House on Fire

I have often heard that smoking is harmful to health. However, it was only last Sunday that I realized that it could destroy the entire house and endanger the lives of the residents.

Last Sunday, as I woke up a little early in the morning, I heard a loud noise from outside in the street. First, I dismissed it because of a heated argument between two quarrelsome neighbors who had recently moved from another city to our street.

The noise, however, was so loud I couldn't help but go outside. I was surprised to see people running towards the east side of the street. They had buckets of water and sand in their hands.

As I looked east, I saw tall, fiery flames and clouds of smoke. Without wasting a moment, I moved towards the flames.